Alexandra Brown: Wife, Mother, Living Life International!
Alex and I met when we were young, crazy and 21 working in Malibu, California. Despite all of the trouble we got ourselves in, we managed to turn out alright with wonderful husbands and beautiful girls. She is now back in her home country of Sweden after years in the states and somehow convincing her California boy (who is truly a gem) it was the right move for their family! I hope you enjoy getting to know Alex!
The EMS Contributor 5 Question Breakdown:
1. Hometown: Bit complicated but even though I am neither born or raised there , I consider Torekov, Sweden to be my hometown. This is where I spent all my summers since I was born and with the hopping around most of my life this is where I feel most at home.
2. Beverage of Choice: Cafe latte or a good wine on weekends :).
3. Stay At Home Mom? Work at Home Mom? Or Work Away from Home Mom?: I work part time from home.
4. Age or Ages of Child/Children (Boys/Girls): 2 girls, 9 and 6 years old
5. Faith Background or World View: Brought up Protestant, don’t follow any specific religion but I do believe in goodness for all mankind.
To get in touch with Alex, you can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org